Learnine is a young dynamic company looking for qualified go-getters to grow with us. We have a lot of exciting upcoming opportunities. If you qualify, apply below.
Digital Marketing and Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic smart Digital Marketing
Assistant to implement our digital marketing plans. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and assisting with all related tasks. You will be required to perform administrative tasks, develop and disseminate digital marketing content for distribution across various digital
platforms, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, write content for the company’s social media site and web page and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you should have in depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately,
a top-level Digital Marketing Assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company brand and image.
• Increasing visibility, engagement and social traffic across products and brands
• Implementing and manage effectiveness of social media strategies to maximize ROI
• Generating written and visual content for social media and other digital channels
• Compiling blog topics and writing monthly blogs and newsletters
• Creating successful campaigns on Mailchimp
• WordPress knowledge is a plus
• Must be able to generate new business through creative marketing efforts
• Monitor communications across all social channels to manage post and build brand reputation
• Familiar with apps like Buffer and Hootsuite a plus
• Ability to create posts on various advertising sites
• Must be actively engaged in Social Media and have experience with twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest and linkedin
• knowledge of Google adwords is a plus
• Create marketing campaigns on Adwords, Bing and other platforms.
• Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
• Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
• Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from and disseminate information across web and social media pages.
• Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
• Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
• Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
• Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
• Building strong relationships with customers.
Qualifications , Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
• In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
• Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
• Understanding of advanced marketing principals.
• Photoshop skills required
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good understanding of office management.
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Interested and qualified applicants should upload their CV (with three references) and a cover letter, using the form below.